Valentine’s Day Picks: Our Very Own Trendy Gen-Z SanLorenzonites Reveal Their Go-to Stylish StyleCast Outfits!

 

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, our Gen-Z SanLorenzonites spill the beans on their choice of the perfect outfit from #SanLorenzoStyleCast store! So whether you choose to celebrate the day virtually or in-person, with a special someone or in your own company, always put a stylish foot forward.

 

Sreya Simlai – Creative

 


Shop: Red A-Line Front Slit Skirt

 

“Solid slit skirts are very elegant yet at the same time experimental, a stylish staple to my wardrobe and a go-to outfit for Valentines! Perfect for a fancy dinner, a casual brunch, or a simple stroll in the town – you can’t go wrong with this one! I would love to color block this skirt with blacks, purples, or whites, and pair it with crop tops or shirts with midriff flossing and stilettos to give me the IT GIRL vibes! Xoxo.”

 

Richa Verma – Buying Curation




Shop: Black Solid Top with Skirt

 

“I love filling my wardrobe with forever pieces. Those things which go with everything, have been with you through memories, a wardrobe staple that can be styled however you want to! This co-ord with a black mini skirt paired and body hugging top is my go-to outfit since it can be worn in a million different ways. My way to style it is with a lavender Shacket that adds the perfect, warm, color-me-happy vibe to an otherwise all black out outfit. I always use quirky socks with my sneakers as my secret fashion piece I’m wearing just for myself. Chunky “dad-inspired” platform sneakers are the perfect way to convert this whole look into a casual, easy-going, up-for-adventures vibe for this Valentine’s Day! Plus my outfit has big pockets so I don’t have to carry anything, ever!”

 

Mallika Gupta – Social Commerce



Shop: Floral Crepe Midi Slit Dress

 

“The vintage undertone, edgy slit and rose hue strike a perfect balance to make for the most versatile piece in my closet; preppy for a day-out with my friends and elegant for a moonlit dinner. This feminine floral dress is my classic go-to!”

 

Pratibha Dhingra – Category, Women’s Western Wear

 



Shop: Floral Ruched Dress

 

“My eyes are on this beautiful floral print that makes for a perfect choice for a summery day, a brunch date or even a beach vacation. Can’t wait to experiment with the feminine frills with white sneakers, denim jacket, cardigan and what not – boy this makes for a one versatile piece! Totally loving it!!!”

 

Aanchal Saxena – Category, Women’s Western Wear




Shop: Solid Tulle Dress

 

“What’s a Valentine’s Day look without some scarlet hues & sparkling diamonds! I am a fan of solid colors and delicate designs, and this dress is my ‘perfect match’. Pair it with nude color heels and you are all set to brighten up the room, ladies!”

 

Shriya Suri – Social Commerce

 



Shop: Fit & Flare Dress

 

“Purple has become my absolute favorite color and this purple fit & flare dress makes for a great outfit for Valentines. Pair it with some gold accessories and you are good to slay the season of love!”

 

Sachi Somani – Luxury Beauty

 



Shop: One Shoulder Sheath Dress

 

“This green sheath dress is sophisticated and yet sexy – Perfect for a date-night while sipping on a glass of wine! Also, the color brings with it energy and freshness. This piece ticks all the right boxes for me.”

 

StyleCast on the SanLorenzo website is a one-stop destination for fashion-forward Gen-Zs, looking for the trendiest styles from over brands across the globe,, such as H&M, Urbanic, Trendyol, Misguided, DeFacto, Mango, JC Collection, Forever New and Forever 21 among others offering over 19k styles. For the month of February, look out for the best of styles under the theme ‘My Valentine’ to help you stay on the top of your style game!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Winter Wardrobe Wishlist

Ethnic Brands You Can’t Miss During This BFF

#BackToOfficeLooks: Best Dressed SanLorenzoites – April Edition